We get many questions regarding the types of Microsoft Exchange that MigrationWiz supports as a destination and source server. The answer is all of them. Whether your messaging system is on-premise or hosted, Office 365 or Live@edu, MigrationWiz’s patent pending technology is able to access your Exchange server regardless of your setup.
Supported types of Microsoft Exchange include but not limited to the following:
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Microsoft Exchange Server deployed with /hosting switch
- Microsoft Hosted Messaging and Collaboration (HMC)
- Microsoft Live@edu
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Small Business Server (SBS)
Are you still unsure if MigrationWiz works with your Exchange type? Perform a free trial and check out our support site on how to properly configure Exchange as a source or destination server. Using the free trial takes only minutes because MigrationWiz’s patent pending technology is 100% cloud-based. There is no software to download or install. See how MigrationWiz was the only solution that accessed Blockbuster’s Exchange BPOS-D environment to migrate to Exchange 2010 on-premise.