Connecting your BlackBerry device to BPOS and Exchange Online is quite easy. Here is a step by step guide on how to get this done:
- Sign-in or sign-up to the BlackBerry internet service site for your mobile service provider
- Click Setup Email
- Enter the email address and password of your Exchange Online account
- Click on the link provide additional settings when your server information cannot be located
- Your email address and password should be filled out already with the information previously provided. If not, enter your email address and password of your Exchange Online account.
- Enter your Exchange Online mobile device URL for the Outlook Web Access URL
- For user name enter your email address
- Leave the mailbox name field blank
- Click Next
Note: If you already have BIS setup with your old service provider and use the same email address as Exchange Online, make sure you first rename the Email account name of the old configuration (i.e. Append “(OLD)” at the end of the name) before configuring it to BPOS.